Identification of disease risk forms a crucial part of a response plan.
Ash dieback Assessment
As a company we can provide direct assistance to woodland and property-owning clients to identify the extent and risks that infected Ash trees present to tree owners, and with our colleagues provide risk reduction and cost effective mitigation of those risks.
- Identify the extent of Ash Tree coverage on a land holding
- Assess / diagnose the health / condition of individual trees / and proportions within a woodland holding via field survey
- Specify solutions to manage tree / woodland health risk
- Prioritise actions in a plan
- Undertake or engage specialist protected species surveys as required
- Provide costings for dealing with Ash dieback in a phased and controlled manner
- Secure approvals (Felling and Protected species licences) for work
- Schedule, plan and oversee specified actions